Hellooo and welcome to my page! This blog has a lot of fandom stuff crammed into it and it would take up a lot of space to list them all, so please just know that if you saw something you liked that eventually brought you here, there's probably a lot more where that came from. Aside from that I reblog things that amuse me and post my doodles when I find the time. Thank you for checking out my blog and have a marvelous day! ^^
Let’s play a game!
Stand where you are, look around, and list whatever liquidy thing is closest to you. This is now your fanfic lube.
GO THROUGH THE TAGS ON THIS POST OH MY GOD.
Just your daily reminders:
- Racists are a problem
- White people are not
- Homophobes are a problem
- Straight people are not
- Transphobes are a problem
- Cis people are not
- Sexists are a problem
- Men are not
And most importantly,
- Hating an innocent person solely because of their race, sexuality, or gender makes you a fucking asshole
Everyone who suffers from social anxiety needs a friend who will
- help them order food when it’s too scary
- walk with them through crowded places
- help them laugh it off when they make a mistake
- not get tired of answering “no, you’re not annoying, silly goose! You’re adorable and I love you” no matter how many times it’s needed
and if you’re that friend, bless u for being fab <3